Friday, June 11, 2010

MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR...

Hello Everyone-
IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE QKR STAMPEDE BLOG HOP PLEASE SCROLL DOWN ONE PROJECT!

I had some time to play this morning and I decided to make a card for my man! He has been doing a lot of things with the kids since I started working, helping me with laundry, school, running the kids here and there, etc. He even sent me an e-mail the other night telling me how much he missed me... it was LATE and I failed to reply, which he noticed... so I thought it might be a good idea to make him a card. :)

My project uses the BEAUTIFUL PAPERS from Paper Temptress! These papers are SO BEAUTIFUL that I had a hard time using them. The sheet behind the KNIGHT is called GREY LEATHER and has wonderful texture to it! Since Paper Temptress is a Technique Junkie vendor, those of you who are JUNKIES can get a discount using the TJ code!

The stamp set I chose is the Majestic set from FIRECRACKER DESIGNS BY PAMELA. It is filled with beautiful images PERFECT for your SCRAPBOOK PAGES, GIFTS, CARDS OR PARTY FAVORS! Speaking of Party Favors, come back here on Monday for another project using FIRECRACKER DESIGNS BY PAMELA images! I will be participating in a BLOG HOP and have used the SUMMERY Fruit Cup stamp set - and some wonderful Die Cuts! I hope you will come back on Monday and join us on the hop! (you can come back before then too! I will have other projects to share tomorrow!)

I used the TECHNIQUE JUNKIE NEWSLETTER technique called Antique Wallpaper from the June/July Newsletter! To see the paper closer click on the image and it should become larger.

Here are a few more details:
Stamp Set: She Dreams from Firecracker Designs By Pamela
Cardstock: GREY LEATHER from Paper Temptress, other Moss, Black, white
Accessories: Copic Markers, Paper Snips, Button Brads, Technique Junkie Newsletter, Distress Inks, Big Shot, Cuddlebug folder, water, Heat Tool, Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend.
I will have another project tomorrow!!!
Chrissy D

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

This is fabulous! I just love the composition of the entire card.