Friday, July 30, 2010

BLOGGERS CHALLENGE...BLACK, WHITE AND....


Hello Everyone - Today, I am so excited because I am headed off to the CHA Super Show in Chicago! I am so excited. I have my camera packed and ready to go!! I will have an opportunity to meet Lisa Somerville, Shelly Schmidt, and several other people! So excited!!! Did I mention that? :)

Anyways today is BLOGGER CHALLENGE DAY! And the challenge is to create a card using BLACK, WHITE and another color... I know SHOCKER!!! I did NOT use RED. Actually my friend, forbid me to use red! LOL

Here are a few more challenges I participated in...

My card uses Stampin Up! stamp (words), the Technique from the TECHNIQUE JUNKIE NEWSLETTER called Pinwheel - this is a SNEAK PEEK to the August/ September 2010
Cardstock: White, Black, Nana's DP By DCWV
Accessories: Jumbo Brad, Eyelet tool, Paper trimmer
Polka Dot border is from Hot off the Press

Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!! Be blessed!
Chrissy D

18 comments:

Claudia Perry said...

VERY neat! Love the sketch too!

Lisa Somerville said...

The Pinwhell makes such a cute baby card, great use of Mercy's sketch too! See you later today!

Terry said...

Very nice card for a little one! Really nice pinwheel! How fun to meet Lisa and Shelly! Hopefully you will share pictures! Have fun!

Rachel Hope said...

Fun pinwheel flower!!! Enjoy CHA!!

Ida said...

Super Fun card. Love the Pinwheel.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Fabulous card. So Beautiful!

Margaret Raburn said...

This is really a fun card! Lovely color scheme and great layout!

tonistamps said...

Great idea for a pin wheel on this card! Love those patterned papers too.

Lisa Bohler said...

What a pretty pinwheel! Love what you did with the challenge and the new tech from the newsletter! I must learn how to do that one...off to go check it out!

Clara said...

Love the pinwheel design. Hope you had a great time at CHA.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wonderful card Chrissy! I'm loving that pinwheel technique! Hope you have a fun and exciting time at the CHA Convention! :D

JP Card Crazy said...

Wow Chris love this pinwheel!! Fantastic card!

BarbaraW said...

Such a sweet and cheery card. So glad I got a chance to meet you yesterday.

Basement Stamper said...

The pinwheel technique is awesome, what a sweet baby card!!! Hope you had a great time at CHA!

Jane Bosi said...

Pretty, pretty, Ms. Chrissy!!

Lori said...

Love the look of that pinwheel! It was so nice to meet you on Friday at the Super Show!

Nikki Bond said...

Gorgeous! {SMILES}

Marilyn SanClemente said...

wow!! I love it!! Beatiful. I love, love, love the paper.