Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A PARIS NIGHT and I BRAKE FOR STAMPS ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello! For those of you are my friends on Facebook...I am going to preface this note with...this is NOT the card I was talking about last night!!! LOL That card, I will share later this week...probably on Friday. :) Today is going to be a heavy WORK day for me. I took Sunday and yesterday as my day "off" so now I have my goals set and am ready to get busy!


 Before I tell you about my card, I want to tell you about something VERY exciting! I Brake For Stamps is proud to announce that they are the new distributors for the POSH line. They even have a forum and Club that is wonderful too! They will be occasionally offering prizes and many challenges as well! The forum has been pretty quiet for awhile, but it is growing and will have even more than it already has soon!



Now onto the details of my project...


I used the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #48 as my inspiration based on the Scripture: Psalm 127:1a "Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it."

Use an image in your card/project of something that is "built" using a set of plans ... a house, church, school, automobiles, even a bird house...anything that would be built according to a set of plans.



Techniques: Sanded Core'dinations, Background Whimsy Dye Method Technique Junkie Newsletter
Accessories: Technique Junkie Newsletter, White Gel Pen, Sponge Daubers, Prima flowers, Pearl Gems, Big Shot, Cuddlebug folder, sanding block, Navy Organdy Ribbon

Did you know? YOU can CLICK HERE to save 10% at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS by using this code: SAVE10CHRIS.


Now, I need to get my butt off the couch and get working! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!
Chrissy D

7 comments:

Terry said...

I'll have to check out the forum! Your card is so beautiful. I love all the details and wonderful work that went into your cretions! Gorgeous!

Miesje said...

That is a stunning card! Very striking! Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Have a week filled with blessings!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card..Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Blessings..:)

theneon said...

Tres Jolie! What technique did you make for this stunning and gorgeous card?

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- I love the same image used two different ways! TFS

Grace said...

Hi Chrissy! THis is beautiful!!! I LOVE all the texture and the layout, and what a perfect image to depict something built according to a plan!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!