Sunday, July 11, 2010

QKR BIRDIE


Hello Friends-
Today is Sunday and I am heading out to see my dad, who had surgery last week. After that, we are heading out to visit my grandmother. It will be a wonderful, yet busy day! I hope you are able to enjoy your family today as well!

The card I am sharing with you today, uses QKR STAMPEDE images. They are SO CUTE and SO FUN to color... here are a few more details...

Stamps: QKR STAMPEDE, Flying Birdie and Mama Said
Cardstock: Yellow, Kiwi, Black, White
Accessories: Black brads, Nestibilities, Green Twill, Copic Markers, Dimensionals

You may want to stop by their blog too and see what the other talented design team members have created with their adorable stamps!
I want to remind you too, please come back tomorrow for our Creative Cuts and More Blog Hop!


Thank you for stopping by! Have a Blessed day!!!!
God Bless You!
Chrissy D