Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SUMMER BIRDS WITH MOJO SKETCH



Hello! We are having a heat wave today in Wisconsin, but I anticipate that since it is summer...most areas of the country are! :) I took some time yesterday to create a fun, summery card using some new and old papers I had laying around. I checked out the Monday Mojo sketch and just loved it, so chose to create a card using that.

Here are some more details:
Cardstock: Yellow Bo Bunny DP, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist by SU, Neenah White
Accessories: 3 Flower Punch, Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Circle Cutter by Creative Memories, Basic Grey Brads, Dimensionals


Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Chrissy D

3 comments:

Terry said...

The little birds are just so sweet! Such a darling card! We are going to hit 103 today and it may stay with us the rest of the week! Hot all over!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fun card Chris!

Teresa Kline said...

hey Chrissy, it is good to see your smiling face on my blog comment section, I hope you are well!

Your card is sooo fun and colorful...have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*