Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MAGNOLIA


Hello Everyone - I hope you are enjoying your Christmas Season. Today, over at Splitcoast Stampers they had a Color Challenge to use Olive, Not Quite Navy and Daffodil Delight together! I love these colors and together they make me think of water or a nature scene. 

I used the SWEET STOP SKETCH for my inspiration SSS88


Here are a few more details:

Stamps: Magnolia from I Brake for Stamps
Paper: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Copics, Memento Black
Accessories: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Spellbinders, Flourish Impressibilities, Labels Ten, Viva Pearl Accents, Old Olive Ribbon


As you shop at I Brake For Stampsyou can enjoy a 10% discount by using the code SAVE10Chris 

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous day!

Chrissy D

6 comments:

lynette355 said...

Chrissy this is beautiful! What talent you have!

Dawnll said...

I agree with Lynette!
This is just so beautiful...love that color combo

Dawnll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeousness!!!

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris~

This is such a beautiful card. We have a couple of Magnolia trees on our street, and the blooms are just as magnificent as the one you made here. (Or the other way around!) I love how you used the color combo with this card. I am wondering, what you use to color white, if you didn't have a copics marker? I always run into this problem. It is very beautiful.

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Niki said...

Beautiful card, great colors.