Monday, February 21, 2011

FAUX BARN WOOD FLORALS


Hello Everyone- It is a rainy and snowy Monday here! We have so much ICE on our drive way and sidewalks... even our Mail Box was frozen shut! ACK!!! I stayed home from all of our activities and even cancelled my plans to go shopping at Hobby Lobby! So you all know it is serious then!!! *SMILE*

Today I am sharing a card using the technique from the Technique Junkie Newsletter called Faux Barn Wood. I love this technique for those earthy or country feel type cards! 



Here are some more details:

Stamps: Floral Silhouette Bouquet  from I Brake For Stamps
 save yourself 10% by using the code Save10Chris
Paper:
 Espresso, Blue, White
Accessories: Brads, 1/16th punch, Sponge, glue, paint, offray ribbon, Technique Junkie Newsletter, Spellbinders
Techniques: Faux Barn Wood

I LOVE I Brake For Stamps. Della is WONDERFUL to work with. If I am looking for something specific or for something I simply can't find, she helps me find it. I Brake for Stamps offers FAST service too! Check out the new store and over 3000 images!!! If you can't find something, just ask!


Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love! Have a blessed day!!!


Inky Hugs-

Chrissy D

2 comments:

Evette K. said...

Chris I love this card. Elegant with that country feel. Since I live in upstate NY, this card makes me feel right at home. Great colors that all melt together forming a brillant front. Thanks for sharing it.

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris,

I just love how you have framed this beautiful image! The colors are wonderful...and it does have a country feel to it...but it is elegant at the same time. Love it!
You are wonderful!

When God hands you ice...put on ice-skates! lol

Seriously, be very careful with the ice. I don't want any of you to get hurt. And, I am sending you some sunshine your way!

He IS Able,
Traci S.