Saturday, February 26, 2011

HEART SONG DESIGNS - WEDDING


Hello! It is pre coffee as I write this so honestly after I wrote Hello my mind went blank. LOL I created this on Monday for the Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge!


Here are the details:
Stamps: Wedding Cake from Heart Song Designs -
Paper: SU DP, Artichoke. Plum   Ink: Memento Black, Copics 
Accessories: Stickles, Organdy, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wild Orchid Flowers, Spellbinders, Dimensionals 


You can see even more inspiration with these great images here. 


This is my week with LOTS of stamping deadlines! So I am working like a mad woman in my stamp room!!! LOL Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Inky Hugs-

Chrissy D

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

ChelleStamps said...

Lovely card Chris!! This color challenge seemed out there to me, but you did such a wonderful job! I love your beautiful coloring and pretty sparkle elements as well as that great die-cut frame!

Traci S. said...

What a wonderful card, Chris! You are so talented! I love this cake! And, the colors are wonderful!

Try to enjoy all of the work you have to do! I know the results will be fantastic! Because you are!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Karen Wilson said...

Very pretty card, great design for it.