Monday, February 21, 2011

SIMPLY BAGS REVIEW

Hello Everyone!! Welcome to my little corner of the world today! Bob over at Simply Bags contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I would be interested in trying out their product. This was a first for me, and I get many e-mails that I some times wonder if they are real or not! I bit and responded to him.  A week after my response, I received this fabulous bag!!!



Simply Bags is a specialty monogram and embroidery shop offering personalized tote bags. Beautiful, personal and useful gifts. Colorful and bright combinations. Creative gift ideas ... unique laptop totes for women, couples wine tote, fashionable travel totes, monogrammed boat totes for the beach and so much more. Finished with fine detailing and professional embroidered monogramming.



What makes these bags so much better than others? This bag is so well made. Nice thick stitching to hold the bag together. Easily clean-able with the wipe of a rag and durable material!


The outside of the bag has the beautiful embroidery. As a person who carries things in bags where ever I go, the Monogram will make it easily identifiable. Or if you have children who go to sleep overs, they have Sleep Over bags that would make a great gift! But if you are NOT a person who wants your things personalized you do not have to get the embroidery.


This is a picture of  the Personalized Tote Bag  . It EASILY fits over 160 Markers and 5 packs of 12 x 12 card stock (without bending it at all!) with room to spare! The outside of the bag has a nice deep pocket, while the inside has roomy pockets on both sides to hold more treasures!


This Classic Tote bag measures 20"W x 15"H, 5 inch bottom. Overall height 28 inches. Not only would it work well for crafting supplies, but office supplies, groceries, and over nights! However, they do have a bag for every occasion on their user friendly website!



Take some time to check out their website and tell Bob, Chrissy sent you! If you end up buying some things, let me know how you like your purchase! I am in the market for a purse, so I will be doing some shopping there as well!


Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by!

Chrissy D

2 comments:

Kevin Ling said...

Nice post really promotional products have a great work because every one is aware of these promotional products and promotional bags are a stylish way to promote your business.

Custom promotional Items

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris,

Thanks for letting us know about their great bags. How about a special bag to carry Bibles? Hmmm- I'll have to look!

Thanks, Sweetie!

He IS Able,
Traci S.