Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BEDTIME BUDDIES

Hello Everyone! I hope this finds you have a great week! I am sharing some cards today from I Brake For Stamps! They have several new releases the past several weeks and this is one of them! This cute Bedtime Buddy set is available now at I Brake For Stamps!


Here are the details to my projects:
You can also save 10% by using SAVE10CHRIS!
Cardstock:  White, DCVW Nana, Banana, Celery, Wild Orchid Flowers, buttons, lace, cord, and SU stitched ribbon, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots



Wait! You will NOT want to miss the NEW GOODIES and specials! Della has some new Bears and Freddie the Frogs stamp sets!! They are available in single stamps or by the full sheet. Della also has  four styles of Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pads

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Chrissy D

3 comments:

Carla said...

Beautiful projects, Chris Love those sweet images and the trim you have included! Gorgeous

Grace said...

What adorable images and great cards Chrissy! Love them both!!! Just wanted to stop and wish you a happy Easter!
hugs,
Grace

Vicki said...

Awwww...such cuties! Awesome job with these projects, Chris! Be sure to check out my blog post! Something special there for you! Hope you had a Blessed Easter!