Monday, July 25, 2011

BIRTHDAY BUDDIES


Hello and Happy Monday! Todays card is just for fun! My friend Holly Brown bought me this cute set from Paper Smooches. for my birthday, so I thought it would be fun to play with it!!


Yesterday was the Featured Stampers Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. 
Here is the card I cased along with the changes I made ...
1. Colors
2. Stamps
3. Added the Simple whitewash technique from the Technique Junkie Newsletter...
4. Changed the shape of the Tag
5. Added Stitching to the edges



Here are the details: 

Stamps: Birthday Buddies by Paper Smooches
Paper: Pool Party, Island Indigo, White
Ink: Memento and Copics
Accessories: Gesso, Brush, Metal Edge tags, Velvet Ribbon, Glue Dots
Techniques: Simple White wash



Thank you for stopping by and taking a look! I hope you have a great day!!!
Chrissy D

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

So very cute Chris! What an adorable image too. And - Happy Birthday again!
Lynn

Stressed Stamper said...

Love this little fella - sentiment goes very well..
Great card
Sarah x

Traci S. said...

Adorable image and card, Chris! I love the sentiment, too. Congratulations on being the Featured Stamper over at SCS. I wish I was up to card-making...I am still recovering. I would love to honor you in this way!

You are incredible! And, I respect you as a Mom and an Artist so much. That is how I will honor you today...and friend...you are a wonderful friend and person with a big heart. You deserve to be honored!

He IS Able!
Traci S.