Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ready for Fall?


Hello Everyone- I hope you are having a great week! I am enjoying some time away in the beautiful country side in Kentucky! 


This is my second post of the day - so please scroll down to see the other! :)



 I used the Fall Leaf and Acorn with the Technique Junkies Newsletter and the Gesso Off technique from the August/ September 2009 Issue. Fall is my favorite time of year and these stamps are perfect!

The Get well Prayer stamp is perfect for those loved ones and friends who may be feeling under the weather. 

Here are some more details:
Cardstock: River Rock, Soft Suede and White
Accessories: Gesso, Sponge, Dimensionals, Spellbinders, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Viva Pearl Pen Green, TIm Holtz File Tabs, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!


Chrissy D

2 comments:

Kristin K. said...

Beautiful card!

Ali Manning said...

This is really beautiful - it definitely puts me in the mood for fall.