Wednesday, September 28, 2011

GLITTERED CANDY CORN

Two Posts today! Scroll down, please!


Hello Everyone! Sorry I have been quiet lately. Between my work, school and not feeling the best I have been keeping quiet! Today I am sharing a project using some brand new stamps from DRS Designs!! 


I used the technique from the Technique Junkie Newsletter called Acetate Sparkle from the August/ September 2005 newsletter.


Here are the details:
Stamps: Starry Background, Candy Corn Wreath, Halloween Spirits and Boo-ze
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Basic black, Whisper White
Accessories: Lots and LOTS of glitter, Crystal Effects, Acetate, Vintage Violet Stitched ribbon, Paper Piercing tool, Dimensionals, 




Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Chrissy D

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous wreath!

Cassie said...

I hope you're feeling better soon, Chrissy :(

Your card is so sweet with all of that glittery goodness! Rest up and feel better!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi my dear friend!! I was thinking of you today and just thought I should pop in to see how you were doing. I have been praying for you. I hope you are recovering.

I have been quiet too since we are in the process of trying to sell our house. It has eaten a lot of my energy, emotions and time.

Your card is gorgeous!! Just love the glittery wreath and the piercing. Hope you feel better soon!!
hugs,
Chris

Nicki Olsen said...

Hi Chrissy!! Sorry you haven't been feeling well lately!!
I love your card!!The candy corn wreath is such a cool image and it looks awesome with the glitter!!
Get well soon!!
hugs,
nicki

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a pretty card- the Technique is awesome!

Stef H said...

GOR-G-US!!!