Wednesday, October 26, 2011

BELLI CHALLENGE! One, Two, Three, Four!

WEDNESDAY is such a BUSY posting day! You don't want to miss a thing!!!
I have THREE posts today!!!
Check them all out!!!






Hey Everyone! Welcome to my blog and the bi-weekly Belli Challenge! This weeks Challenge is the 1234 challenge (example: 1 piece of dp, 2 flowers, 3 colors, 4 brads, whatever combo you wish but it must be 1234)



The spirit of the Belli challenges is to encourage you to use your OLD and FORGOTTEN embellishments!
You can see ALL about the Challenge and play along here



Here are the details for my my creation...

ONE HEART
TWO WHITE STRIPS
THREE BRADS
FOUR COLORS



On today's card, I used the Technique Junkie Newsletter's latest CD 9 and the technique called Negative Strips!


Technique Junkie Newsletter has a NEW cd coming out too! I have worked on this project for the past year and I am very excited to introduce it to you!


Do you love creative Papercraft Ideas??
Try the newest CD from the Technique Junkie Newsletter:


3D and Fun Folds Paper Crafts


This CD contains 70 pdf tutorials in step-by-step pictorial format --
 all printable to 8-1/2” x 11” paper.

Ideas for gifts, Boxes, Ornaments, Decorative Items, and plenty of fun Card ideas, too.
Perfect dimensions, great examples -- it is a must have!


This CD will be mailed the week of November 1st, 2011.



Location


Here are some of the details for my project that I shared above.

Stamp Sets: Paris and Heart Collage, Words from I Brake For Stamps
Cardstock: Black, Red, White, Kraft
Accessories: Big Shot, Paper Trimmer, Red Brads, Dimensionals, Red Stitched Ribbon

For more INSPIRATION check out the Design Team Creations!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

Chrissy D

6 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

I just love yor classy colors, Chris, and what a beautiful heart!!!

Dawnll said...

This is so pretty and such a great use of a technique and colors.

Robin Parker said...

Chrissy, this is gorgeous. Love the color combination. Great job!

Mary Marsh said...

gorgeous color combo Chris-black and red is always a fav of mine-love your heart image

Karen W said...

Very striking!!! I love this!

joy said...

Gorgeous card! I love how sophisticated it is and the red and black.