Monday, November 14, 2011

GOD IS MY SALVATION - TWIST


Hello Friends!!! Welcome to my blog! This weekend did not seem "normal" to me as my man was in Missouri all week and weekend! I didn't have my normal routine and have been messed up! I am ready for a restful week, but we will see how it goes! 


I sent this to my DEAR cyber friend, Shirley who recently lost her best friend and husband. I am hoping it blessed her as I made it with much prayer for her.


Have you gotten your copy of the 3-D and Fun Folds cd yet? This project comes in the Cd!!! What a wonderful encouraging gift to give and it is EASY to make too! Just takes a little time to decide what stamps and what papers to use!


This CD contains 70 pdf tutorials in step-by-step pictorial format --
 all printable to 8-1/2” x 11” paper.

Ideas for gifts, Boxes, Ornaments, Decorative Items, and plenty of fun Card ideas, too.
Perfect dimensions, great examples -- it is a must have!


This CD is available NOW!!!! Check it out. You are sure to LOVE it!!!!



Location

This technique is called the 
Twist Easel technique! I love giving these things away to encourage another person! 




The vine die is from Classy Cards 'n Such and is called the Fanciful Flourish -

Here are a few more details: 
Stamps: Scripture Collection One, Bird and Butterfly Labels
Paper: Artichoke, Burgundy, Mustard, Vanilla
Accessories: Artichoke Twill, Dew Drops, Classy Cards and Such Vine Die, ODBD Labels 18 Spellbinders Die, Dimensionals, Sizzix Embossing Die


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!!!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

Katherine Fishburn Miller said...

Chris,

Another truly gorgeous card.

Kathy

Maria Matter said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Chrissy!!!