Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A CUP OF KINDNESS

Hello Everyone! Today,I have a CAS (Clean and Simple) card to go with the first I Brake For Stamps challenge of 2012! You can see what all of the other talented DT member have come up with HERE. You have 2 weeks to make a CAS card and link it to the blog. Any theme or color or design will do!!! We hope you will join us!!!

CAS style cards are challenging for me! I love the way they look and seeing what others create with this style. I like to stretch myself too when creating them. It truly is a challenge for me! :)

My card today is using stamps from I Brake For Stamps called the Coffee and Tea Sheet . You can save 10% by using the code SAVE10Chris
Cardstock: White, Real Red, Pool Party
Accessories: Stitched Ribbon, Martha Stewart Flower Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Copic Markers

I hope you have enjoyed my card! Have a great day!!
Chrissy D

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

This is a beauty-really like the image and punch you used.
I have trouble with CAS also-really a great job on this one