Friday, January 20, 2012

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BEARS!!!

I have TWO BLOG POSTS TODAY!!! You can find the Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company post HERE

Noooo, not the Chicago Bears! The Rick St. Dennis that are now available at I Brake for Stamps!!!
Welcome to the first ever I Brake For Stamps Blog Hop!!  Today, we are hopping in honor of a BRAND NEW release from Rick St. Dennis.  

If you haven’t started the hop from the I Brake For Stamps blog, you’re going to want to do so.  We are offering a $15 IBFS Gift Certificate to a random hopper.  In order to qualify, you must leave a comment on each designer’s blog including the IBFS blog.  Tell us which bear is your favorite AND anything else that might make our crafty hearts smile.

You’ll also have your chance at winning a bear of your choice when you participate in the current challenge over on the IBFS Challenge Blog.  (add the link)  Our current challenge is Fancy Fold cards.  Please see the Challenge Blog for all of the details.

If you ABSOLUTELY LOVE these images, like I do, you will want them! You can SAVE 10% by using my Savings Code SAVE10CHRIS as you shop!

Now here is all of the important information on my cards!!!

Cardstock: DCWV, Navy, Core'dinations, Whisper White
Accessories: Spellbinders, Big Shot, Navy Organdy, Gems, Rounded Corner Punch, Glue Dots



My second card uses the sketch pictured below for my inspiration of the layout. 
Cardstock: Red, Black, White, Creative Memories Black Paper
Accessories: Polka Dot Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Black grosgrain, 1/16th hole punch, Black Brads, Paper Snips

Technique Junkie Newsletter: Out of the Box

My girls wanted to play along too!!!


There are so many FABULOUS ideas with these bears, you do not want to miss out!!!! It all starts at the I Brake For Stamps Blog.... If for some reason, you get lost or side tracked along the way, here is a complete listing...


Cheryl Rowley                   
Chris Dickinson  (ME! YOU ARE HERE!!!)            
Elsa       - GO HERE NEXT!!!                                  
Holly Brown                        
Kristine Reynolds             
Tricia O’Bin                     

I hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend! Enjoy the hop and come back tomorrow for another creation!! Thank you so much for stopping by!                            

Chrissy D

20 comments:

Jane Bosi said...

Love your cards, Chrissy! So glad the girls played along too! They did great--what some cuties!

Unheard said...

The second card with the snow boarding bear is my favorite bear! But I love the 1 with the broken leg, it would be GREAT for a get well card! Your cards are beautiful and happy that your daughters got to makes cards too!

Robyn - injoystampin said...

Love your cards Chris and it was so special to see that your girls played along. They did a fabulous job! =)

Hugs,
Robyn

Susan said...

Poor bear with the hurt leg... wonderful job as usual
Susan

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautiful cards, love the bear.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wonderful cards - I especially love that snow-boarding bear!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well, first of all I can see talent runs in the family with the stamping and artistic expertise. But those images are certainly great. I especailly love the card you did with the cute bear on crutches. That is perfect for a "cheery" card when someone has had a falling down. Thanks for sharing.

Becky said...

What adorable cards.

Dena said...

Your Oopsie Bear card is absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing

cropqueen said...

I love the OOPS bear that you used in your first sample. Thanks for sharing

RuthAnn said...

These 2 cards are awesome, but I think the Oopsie Bear is my all time favorite. Great job, and cute
girls, thanks for sharing. RuthAnn

April said...

Your cards are so cute! I love the bling swirls on the first one and what a great male card for the second one. My favorite bear is the sledding bear, but the snowboard bear is a close second!

Holly said...

Hee hee hee! CUTE!!! Love that your girls played along!

Sheila Rose R said...

Wonderful job! Girls are so cute following mom.

Unknown said...

Cards are beautiful, and your girls did a fabulous job! Hugs! Leah Ann

Passionforstamping said...

Love your cards, Chrissy.

Pat said...

Super cute bears.

Pat Moore said...

Great skateboarding team.

itzamitzi said...

It's so sweet that you let your girls join in. I just adore the snow boarding bear and your cards are wonderful.

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for sharing love all the blues in the first card