Wednesday, January 25, 2012

VALENTINE TREE

Happy Wednesday Everyone!  Today I am sharing a fun card with the Valentine Tree!  Isn't thos stamp  fun?? I love the hearts as the leaves on this fun tree!  I stamped the image in Black Staz On and used Melon Mambo Ink and a Blender Pen to color on this Glossy White Cardstock. I used the paper piercing tool and Mat Pack to pierce the light pink card stock. I stamped the Fly Away Hearts and Flowers in Melon Mambo Ink. The faux stitching was created with a stitched stamp and Black Staz On ink. I stamped the One Line Valentine Greeting and popped it up with Dimensionals. I wrapped some pink gingham ribbon around the image and added some buttons from my stash, attaching them with mini glue dots.


Stamps:  Valentine Tree,   Fly Away Hearts and Flowers,   One Line Valentine Greeting 
Ink: Black Staz On, Melon Mambo 
CS: Glossy White, Pink Pirhouette, Melon Mambo
Other: Pink and White Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Misc buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!
Chrissy D

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

So pretty! Love that tree image and all the stitching and paper piercing is great.
Lynn

Michelle B. said...

Beautiful card Chrissy. Love the image and the stitching!

Annette said...

Lovely card! very beautiful details!
xoxo Annette