Monday, April 30, 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHES WITH AN ITALIAN FLOURISH


Hello Friends! Today is my last day as a Guest Designer for Classy Cards 'n Such. It has been a wonderful three months. I loved playing with all of the dies and goodies Beverly has in her store! A big THANK YOU to Beverly for allowing me the opportunity to show case her goodies! :)

On todays card, I started with the Peach Card stock and ran it through my Big Shot with the DOTS Embossing Folder. I adhered it to a strip of Black Card stock. I used the Italian Flourish Doily from Cheery Lynn Designs cut in the Layering Swatches #2 Deep variety- Black. I cut the Italian Flourish Doily in half using my Paper Trimmer and used the Quickie Glue Pen to adhere it to the 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Vanilla Cardstock.
 I used the Fanciful Flourish Die from Cheery Lynn Dies with Olive Cardstock and adhered it using the  Quickie Glue Pen. I then added the Peach and Black Panel and adhered the Tea Rose Latte Mulberry Roses with Glue Dots. I wrapped the Eggshell Seam Binding around and tied a bow to finish off the embellishments. Once everything was pieced together and adhered, I stamped the sentiment from the Topsy Turvy Cakes Stamp Set from JustRite Stamps.
This card was a QUICK card to make and I love how the Italian Flourish Doily and Tea Rose Latte Mulberry Roses jazzes it up! 
Thank you for taking a look today! Have a blessed day!

Chrissy D

1 comment:

Helen said...

That's lovely - a very classy card xx