Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BEAT THE BAND



Hi Everyone - Have you joined in on the FUN this week for DRS DESIGNS Challenge? Yes... it is WHEELS but come on and join us! It isn't too late! If you do not have a "WHEEL" make your own! On my "float" I used a Soccer ball stamp  to create my wheel. :) You can see the challenge HERE.

On my card today, I used the FOUR CORNER SPORTS image to create the wheel on my parade float. The Band Member image is called MARCHING BAND TRUMPET and the sentiment that goes PERFECTLY with these fun images is the BEAT THE BAND GREETING. The foliage on the float is the FOUR CORNER BUTTERFLY BACKGROUND.  I sponged the background with Bashful Blue Ink and used Silver Chrome Viva Pearl Pen.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!
Chrissy D



Chrissy D

No comments: