Saturday, September 1, 2012

A BLANK CANVAS

Hello Everyone!!!Today, I thought I would play with my The Blank Canvas Collection from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design for the SWEET STOP SKETCH.

I decided to play with some Stencils and Sprays today. I grabbed the Crafters Workshop Stencil, Peekaboo  and sprayed the Glitz Paper with Clear Snap Smooch - Gold Glow. I then stamped the Blank Canvas Collection Profile using the Perfect Pearls Medium and the Pigment Kit stippled the color on the image. I then laid the Crafters Workshop Stencil, Peekaboo over the image and sprayed the Clear Snap Smooch, Vanilla Shimmers over that and then cut it out. I mounted the image using Sticky Thumb Dimensionals. I added some Zva Creative Self Adhesive Long lines Rhinestones 
around her neck and in each of the corners.


 
I would LOVE it if you joined us in the Sweet Stop Sketch this week! Please take some time to check out what the rest of the Talented Sugar Baby Team has put together for your inspiration.

The Sugar Babies
                                                                    Cathy
Wendy( on vacation )
 
Have a BLESSED weekend and be safe!

Chrissy D

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Chrissy. Neat take on the sketch. Love that profile image. The color is just amasing. Pretty papers too.

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Chrissy! Love the effect of this technique with the subtle texture on that gorgeous image...it really pops off the background! Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Hugs!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Chrissy this is just so pretty!!I love the combination of papers with this fun stamp and the smooch is a perfect touch!! Have a wonderful day and thanks for listening to my blog drama.