Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ready for some Adventure?

 Hey everyone! Don't you LOVE adventures? Today the Sweet Stop Sketch is sharing a FUN SKETCH that can take your imagination to the depth of adventure as you CREATE!!I used the paper pad Authentique' called Peaceful, layered on Artichoke Card Stock. I stamped the map from Adventure Eyes repeatedly in Artichoke ink on the the background paper. Using Copic Markers I colored the image in and cut out using the Out of the Box technique on the Spellbinders Oval. I used the Magic Pearl Pen - Transparent to frame the edges of the patterned paper. The Black Viva Pearl Pen frames the Oval. I added some rope for her whip and the Idea-Ology Chit Chat Stickers for the word Adventure!
 I created a 4 1/4" x 5" sheet of card stock using the Dream Weaver Paste and the Basket Weave Stencil. (I placed the stencil on an angle and used the handy dandy Dreamweaver Stencils Spreader) and allowed it to dry for a half an hour. I then used the Ranger Perfect Medium Clear and tapped on the raised embossed edges and then stippled the Aged Patina - Pewter on that.


Make sure you check out what the rest of the Sugar Babies came up with: Cathy McCauley, Chrissy Dickinson, Janice Melton, Korin Sutherland (out this week), and Shannon White.
Have a great weekend!
Chrissy D

1 comment:

Shannon White said...

Ow, I Love this Chrissy! What a Fun Darling image and you sure have colored it up Fabulously! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon