Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What Big Eyes...

 Hello Everyone - I am hopelessly late in my post! Any free moment I had, I have been battling a head cold, and trying to rest as much as possible.

Today I am sharing our Sweet Stop Sketch  from this past Saturday. A BIG apology to my team mates for being so tardy in my post!
My card today features the new Images from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design and their new series called Eyes of Adventure and Fables Collection  and this one is called WHAT BIG EYES...  I used the 6x6 paper pad called GlitzPaper - Cashmere paper. Susana has a WIDE variety of COOL PAPERS for every paper crafting need!

Using the Spreader and the Squeegee, I used the white clay and allowed it to dry over night. Once it was dried, I used the Fantastix and Viva Pearl 3-D Paint Gold and Red to paint the clay medallion. 

 
Make sure you check out what the rest of the Sugar Babies came up with: Cathy McCauley, Chrissy Dickinson, Janice Melton, Korin Sutherland (out this week), and Shannon White.
Have a great weekend!

Chrissy D

No comments: