Monday, July 18, 2016

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

Did you let the dog out? is a question we often ask in this house! :) Today, I played along with a few challenges, 2 of them on Splitcoast Stampers and the DRS Designs Thursday Challenge as well.

My daughter and I had fun playing together. She drew, I stamped.
I added the SUNSHINE in for the CAS challenge - and then created a frame using my paper trimmer for the "polaroid" since I did not have the die cut. I also played along with Blog Challenge of incorporating their animals.

Stamps:
DRS Designs - Doggie Dilemma with Fence, Playful Pups, Who let the dogs out 
Paper: Whisper White, Craft, bashful blue  
Ink: Yoyo Yellow, Black Memento, CopicsAccessories: Paper trimmer, scissors, dew drops, Mono liquid glue

Thank you for taking the time to look!
 
Chrissy D

1 comment:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Hi Chris! Such a cute card & thanks for joining us at DRS Designs.

p.s. I had to find another link to your blog..for some reason the one you linked up w/ will not let us view your card or blog. Maybe check your settings??