Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Coral Goldfinch

Hey Friends! Last week I was at National Conference for Norwex. It was so much FUN with so many new things coming out. I will make a post about it tomorrow! :)

This week, I will be working at the Ozaukee County Fair, so if you are in Wisconsin, stop by and say hello!

Last week, I played along with Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge and created this card. I am just LOVING this Bird Stamp set!!! You can get them at  Art Neko -Washington Goldfinch & Rhododendron.   I also used the stamps from Spellbinders Feathers, Scripture by ODB.
The color challenge was to use So Saffron, Coral, Canteloupe Whisper White on your project. I used Copics, Memento Ink and Versamark on this card and as for accessories
Dry Embossing folder, Big Shot, Heat Tool. Dimensionals, Gold EP, Embossing Buddy.

Thank you for stopping by! I am headed out to the fair!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a lovely stamp - I love bird images! The added feathers go with it so well.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the Finch and the beautiful blooms.